iReporter

Shari Smith – Guest Contributor
Feb 2 2014
Trinity Christian School students spent this week bringing and collecting canned goods for the Souper Bowl of Service Project. Together the students will...
Come dance the night away and enjoy a fun evening full of Mardi Gras Celebrations at the annual Daddy Daughter Dance from 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 8...
The Cedar Hill Recreation Center received the Community Outreach Award from the Celebrating Life Foundation for their continued partnership in support of the...
A message from the City of Cedar Hill on the annual Old Town Holiday on the Hill's cancellation: The high probability of precipitation with very cold...
I ran the Miles for Meredith 5K this weekend over at the Mansfield High School. Here’s my recap: It was cold. And drizzly. It was also busier than what I...
I recently read an article from Matt Walsh about Thanksgiving and what we, as American consumers, have done to this beautiful holiday. I could embellish my...
We asked for your stories and memories of the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and you delivered. In remembrance of Kennedy, BubbleLife readers...
Dogwood Canyon – Guest Contributor
Oct 24 2013
In honor of our 2nd anniversary, fly into Dogwood Canyon for free! We have no doubt the community will continue to support us through our new donation box....
The Inaugural Labor Day Jazz Explosion benefiting Operation FINALLY HOME will take place on Saturday, August 31 at the Valley Ridge Amphitheatre in Cedar Hill,...
MochaMoB – Guest Contributor
May 16 2013
Best Southwest Moms have recently launched a new blog community connecting the Best SW (Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville and Lancaster) moms with local...