iReporter

I ran the Miles for Meredith 5K this weekend over at the Mansfield High School. Here’s my recap: It was cold. And drizzly. It was also busier than what I...
I recently read an article from Matt Walsh about Thanksgiving and what we, as American consumers, have done to this beautiful holiday. I could embellish my...
We asked for your stories and memories of the day President John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and you delivered. In remembrance of Kennedy, BubbleLife readers...
Dogwood Canyon – Guest Contributor
Oct 24 2013
In honor of our 2nd anniversary, fly into Dogwood Canyon for free! We have no doubt the community will continue to support us through our new donation box....
The Inaugural Labor Day Jazz Explosion benefiting Operation FINALLY HOME will take place on Saturday, August 31 at the Valley Ridge Amphitheatre in Cedar Hill,...
MochaMoB – Guest Contributor
May 16 2013
Best Southwest Moms have recently launched a new blog community connecting the Best SW (Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville and Lancaster) moms with local...
Advertising on BubbleLife.com is the most affordable way to get a new local customer. It is cheaper than buying a cup of coffee a day, easier than buying a book...
Years ago, local news was focused around a specific area. The town newspaper revolved around local people, businesses and events. Now, in a time when large news...
Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center at Cedar Hill is opening its home to the public for a day of fun! The Center will host a Community Open House event on Saturday,...
Join Bridges Safehouse this Friday evening at 6:45 p.m. as we hear from a former resident about her story and from our keynote speaker, Becky Hennesy. The event...