iReporter

The Best Southwest Partnership hosted its first 2015 TGIF Legislative Breakfast Series last week with Texas State Representative Helen Giddings of District 109...
Hi, I’m Wheels. I am a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. Summer is here and I want to give you some reminders about taking care of...
Duncanville_Rotary – Guest Contributor
Jun 16 2015
Do you know anyone locally in Duncanville who can house two visiting horses? The Rotary Club of Duncanville is hosting four Knights from the Knights of the...
The Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Caregiver’s Support Group will meet at New Life In Christ Lutheran Church, 311 So. Cockrell Hill Road, Duncanville, TX 75116...
Green Phoenix Farms of Mansfield, Texas, an established local firm specializing in education, design and installation of aquaponics farming systems, has...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Apr 21 2015
Over the last few months, Virgin America has shown a lot of Love in Dallas, particularly at Dallas Love Field. And, beginning April 28, the airline will be...
Consider this simple water conservation tip from “Take Care of Texas!” Check for leaks. A faucet leaking at a rate of one drop per second can waste up to 3,000...
Even after our recent and most welcome rains, we still need to conserve our water resources. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5pLIM98m8 The Texas Commission...
Theresa Brooks – Guest Contributor
Mar 18 2015
Make It @ Your Library a family-friendly event of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker movement will be held on Saturday,...
Ben Franklin Apothecary in Duncanville is proud to be named one of the top 100 small businesses in America by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and will be receiving...