iReporter

“Infanta Arcs” Framed 11 x 14? Collage, pastel, graphite “An infanta is a princess who is not heir to the throne. The Infanta was Margarita Teresa of Spain...
January has unofficially been named Divorce Month by legal experts, due to the rise in cases filed during the first month of the year. Many experts believe that...
“Kite Flying” Gallery Wrap 30 x 25? Mixed Media "My inspiration for this piece is from an image of my mom, as a child, at the beach flying her kite. It captures...
“Balanced Stones” Framed Canvas 13.5 X 25.5” Oil, Acrylic, and Resin "Balancing Stones makes me mindful of my internal need for balancing thoughts and...
“Aspen Glory 2” Floater Framed 13.5" x 13.5" Watercolor “This is another one of my paintings, call it obsessions, of aspens in the snow. Watercolor is a fun...
“Kauai’s Coast” Framed 35 x 29? Oil "This painting was done from a picture taken by my daughter after a storm in Kauai.” See additional info on painting...
“The Flowering of Joy” Gallery Wrap 20 X 24” Acrylic Collage “I worked intuitively layering colors and applying collage in select spaces. A flower seems to...
“Misty” Matted 22 x 28? Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned privilege of Signature member of Southwestern...
Mike Snow – Guest Contributor
Dec 29 2020
“Preening Pelicans” Framed 24 x 30 Oil A caring couple on a Galveston Bay Perch. See additional info on painting...