iReporter

Internationally known experts on cities, urban planning and architecture will join city officials and business and civic leaders for “What Makes a City:...
PinkieSTLCardinal – Guest Contributor
Sep 14 2014
WELCOME BACK after a respite time for our Caregiver Team and Caregivers. We hope that each of you had a lovely summer with your loved ones. Our first meeting...
Join us for a weekly mentor group. Location: 549 W. Wheatland Road, Duncanville TX 75116 Call 972-709-1180 or visit www.sotminc.com - Free and open to the...
SouthStar Communities, along with the City of Cedar Hill and local officials, celebrated the opening of the Lake Ridge Parkway Hike & Bike Trail, a...
We had a great time listening to music, participating in line dance and engaging in movement that everyone can do. A shout out to all the Senior Adults from...
Meet Margie Wright, executive director of Suicide and Crisis Center of North Texas, which provides a 24-hour crisis hotline, teen counseling, survivor support...
Head for the Hills Bike Rally "Head for the Hills" bike rally is on May 10, 2014. The Bike Rally Riders enjoy the opportunity to choose from a family friendly...
I don’t know if anybody read my last set of links , but I decided to keep trying until y’all love them so much I can’t cruise the internet fast enough to find...
This is the only week during the year that I wish I had cable. I’m one of those antenna-only people who thinks I’m too good for Boo Boo’s filled with Honey and...
The Zula B. Wylie Public Library will host the Adult Summer Reading Finale Mixer featuring 2013 Miss Texas Contest winner Ivana Hall on Friday, August 9 at 6...