iReporter

How hot is the housing market in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? We're all aware it's as hot as our August temperatures. Realtors will tell you it’s definitely...
“Proclamation” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Acrylic on Canvas Inspired by Luke 2:13-15 Startled from apathy one mundane night To sounds yet unheard, an...
“Irises” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 30 x 40" Acrylic on Canvas “Upon showing this work to an artist friend, she replied that she saw irises. I was simply...
“Hope” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Oil on Canvas "Spring brings 'Hope', new life." See additional info on painting...
Allie + Bess , the Dallas-based, women-owned jewelry brand, is proud to “make spirit stackable” with the launch of its inaugural Game Day Collection designed...
“And Then The Rains Came” by Kelly Gowan 30 x 50” Cradled Birchwood Pulled glass & resin 3D painting “This painting makes me feel like I am right there at the...
It’s summer and it’s hot in Texas, which makes a perfect combination to celebrate National Root Beer Float Day on Friday, August 6. DQ® restaurants in Texas...
“The Journey” by Kelly Gowan 30 x 40" Resin on Cradled Birchwood Short Video of painting – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krl3pyyU9Ss “It is like looking at...
This Saturday, August 7 is National Beer Day, so Open Palette and Draft Sports Bar & Lounge inside Sheraton Dallas are offering a draft beer special to...
“Blue Gaze” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Mixed media Collage “This Blue Gaze, surrounded by the ephemera of life, engages and mystifies the viewer.”...